Upon successful completion of the training, the delegate will be able to:
- Understand the international currency markets, currency pairs, how foreign currency trades, and the global trading day.
- Identify and execute technical trading strategies based on the frmation of various indicators.
- Interpret the meaning of economic and technical indicators on multiple timeframes.
- Calculate the levels of support and resistance in a currency pair to manage risk and maximize profit.
- Assess and implement effective equity management strategies.
- Interpret currency and economic trends that impact price and effectively draw trend lines and counter trend lines on a chart.
- Understand buy and sell zones for sound equity management and to maximize profit.
- Identify currency accumulation, consolidation, and sideways movement as risk and identifying opportunities.